Saturday, June 9, 2012

Hmmm.  blogspot now thinks I speak Croatian.  All of the instructions and labels are no longer in English.  The perils of travel for a language impaired person :-)

Dubrovnik is now one of my favorite places in the world.  Eating breakfast by the sea and watching the boats come in to the harbor was very peaceful.  The climate is perfect.  Clear, sunny, warm but not hot.  No humidity.  Those who know me well will know that I NEVER like the weather.  Now I have found where I was meant to be :-)

We saw a large cruise ship pull in to the harbor (plus lots of sail boats) while we were eating breakfast.

We do seem to be surrounded by soccer players.  There is a team here that came from Argentina.  Young women - probably in their 20s.

Many people from all over.  I hear German, Italian.  Possibly Russian ?  I can't recognize most of the languages I hear.  Some British.  I think there are some other Americans here, too.

Yesterday by the pool a question did occur to me: why is there an inverse relationship between the size of the man and the size of the bathing suit ?

Now we are off to explore the old city and walk the old walls. We will take a camera but I don't think we can post pictures until we get back.


No comments:

Post a Comment