Tuesday, September 11, 2012

I am becoming a bag lady


Sept 10th, 2012. Evening – I am becoming a bag lady

Things I have learned so far:

  1. Every time you leave your apartment, you should take a bag with you.
  2. Every time you go to your apartment, you will need to carry stuff up to the apartment.  Lots of stuff. Multiple trips.
  3. Every time you leave your apartment, you will need to carry stuff with you. Lots of stuff.
  4. When you are in your apartment, you cannot know what the weather will be like outside.  Whatever you decide to wear, you will be wrong.
  5. Elevators are a nuisance.
  6.  People in Boston are extremely friendly. Even if they don’t know the answer to your questions.
  7.  People in Boston seem to think that I will know the answer to their questions!
  8. It is wonderful to be able to see a broad section of sky.  The clouds change all the time.
  9. There is SO MUCH going on all the time.  And most of it is free. I have put together a tentative schedule of things for us to do and I don’t know how Bill will manage to get any work done in September J
  10. Young people are beautiful.  All of them.

1 comment:

  1. re: 10 - Aw, shucks! ;-)

    Seriously, though, I'm glad to hear that you are settling in and having a nice time. I'm definitely excited to hear more about your adventures in the city!

    -Katie

    ReplyDelete